Reader reviews and comments on Joey Pigza Loses Control, plus links to write your own review.

Joey Pigza Loses Control

by Jack Gantos

Joey Pigza Loses Control by Jack Gantos

Sep 2000, 208 pages
    Mar 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Joey Pigza Loses Control

Dominique (05/17/04)

I thought the book was really funny and cotently kept me on the edge of my seat!!
Suzy (05/05/04)

It was an awsome book.
There was not one dull moment.
It was one of the best books i've ever read.
It was hallarious.
Tori (03/31/04)

Here are my reasons for liking or not likeing the book
    It kinda got boring
    it had some good parts
    Some parts were funny
    some parts were boring
    it all depends on what types of books u like to read
    lolly (03/23/04)

i was horrible i wanted to throw it in the garbage. the worst book i ever read
    FRED (03/04/04)

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gagnon (02/25/04)

Joey Pigza books are my favorite books. I began reading them last year and got hooked on Jack Gantos's books. IF ANYONE KNOWS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS OR WEBSITE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT DANCEANGEL52391@AOL.COM !!!!
    jasmine (10/30/03)

This is a superb book! I think everyone should HAVE to read it.
    Candace (04/24/03)

Jack Gantos is a great writter and this is one of his best books yet! It's fun exciting and ou never know what will happen next. The next page your about to cry, then next your laughing histarically, and then the next your helka grossed out. It is such an aventurious book because he has such bad a.d.d. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo

Caught in the Revolution
      by Helen Rappaport

I See You
      by Clare Mackintosh

The thing that cowardice fears most is decision

K Your F C