Reader reviews and comments on Joey Pigza Loses Control, plus links to write your own review.

Joey Pigza Loses Control

by Jack Gantos

Joey Pigza Loses Control by Jack Gantos

Sep 2000, 208 pages
    Mar 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 33 reader reviews for Joey Pigza Loses Control

Josh (01/05/05)

Worst book I ever read! Garbage! Trash! Horrible! Ive read other books by this author and they were pretty good, but this one stinks!
Tori Hakensakle (01/05/05)

age 11
This book was horrible! Sorry, no offence, but it was! There was no point to the story, and the main charactor, Joey, is so stupid and ignorant! In the guidelines it says I'm not allowed to spoil the books for others, so I'll just say this, would you be stupid enough to change your clothes and pretend that you're a store dummy, IN a store?!! This retarded kid isn't even normal, and I can't see why anybody likes it! He can't face his problems, and he doesn't ask anybody to help him with his equally retarded father! The kid is so crazy, I wouldn't even call it realistic fiction! Nobody can relate to any of the charactors! Don't waste your time and don't read this book!
Joseph (12/15/04)

This is the funniest book ever!
i am reading it for a book report in 6th grade right now and its really cool
Stormy (10/26/04)

I really enjoyed this book. I think it relates to my life some. I recomend that anyone who enjoys funny books should read this. I think Jack Gantos did an excellent job!!!!!
anson (10/13/04)

this book make me confuse some time, but it is a great book
Sammy Gutierrez (10/12/04)

I REALLY LOVED THIS BOOK BECAUSE IT IS VERY FUNNY. I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO LOVES FUNNY BOOKS! DUDE, THIS IS LIKE THE BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ! JACK GANTOS IS AN AWESOME BOOK!
alyssa (10/08/04)

i was a very funny book but at times very sad ,i reall ylike this book i will give this book a 5 on rating
Jaime (07/31/04)

I thought the book was a very funny book. I hope many people would read this book!! i really liked this book!

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers