Reader reviews and comments on The Sky Is Falling, plus links to write your own review.

The Sky Is Falling

Jul 2001, 416 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for The Sky Is Falling

nybones (09/24/14)

The Sky is Falling
Very poorly written. Ridiculous that Dana the main character would be the only one looking into the obliteration of a prominent and respected family in the course of a few years. To think that nobody else would question the connection is ludicrous. Plus when she discovers that she is being spied on she does not try to figure out who is behind this, but just goes about her business. I did want to find out who was behind the murders and why, and that is why I continued reading. Very disappointing.
Michael Luis Casil (12/17/11)

That was so COOL
The story is to nice to read. It made me encourage to read more books authored by Sidney Sheldon.
mamtraj (03/04/11)

my first book
I have started reading novels 6 months back. Not even one novel is as interesting as this (which I come across)... I was excited to read it quickly. The twists made it so exciting........
cielo bernabe (01/06/11)

the best novel..
..so nice and interesting..imagine the twist of the story..this is a great book..
love reading (05/29/10)

a book to remember
Its a very thrilling novel with so much suspense. Even after reading it will remain in your heart.
Anand (03/02/09)

Really good
Its a very good book.. I finished reading this book by ignoring all other things for 2 days.. Its really nice..
dawn hugies bandoy (03/06/07)

i love sidney!! and his books!!
Thrilling and exciting novel that never lets you sleep until midnight unless you have finished reading!! it's full of glamor and it keeps you moving all through the last page!!
vincent (02/05/07)

best book
Full of exiting events that makes your heart bit faster. I can feel the emotions of the character especially Dana Evans.

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

Next Year in Havana
    by Chanel Cleeton

a Cuban-American woman travels to Havana, where she finds a family secret hidden since the revolution.

Force of Nature
    by Jane Harper

A riveting, tension-driven thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Dry.

These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves

G O T P, B The P, F T P