Reader reviews and comments on The Sky Is Falling, plus links to write your own review.

The Sky Is Falling

Jul 2001, 416 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for The Sky Is Falling

christine (05/31/05)

he does it again
i have to read this book for my assignment. but this ons is most exciting book ive ever read! i can't tell you how good it is! just read it. i bet you will like it~
raman (12/07/04)

it was a great book . i have to read a book for my isu and therefore i started reading this book.it was fun doing the isu
vartika agrawal (09/01/04)

I just couldn't put down the book until I had finished reading it. Every page is thrilling and fills you with suspence.
marta (08/10/04)

I have read all of his books and have been looking for the next one. Thought he had stopped writing and decided to do some searching of my own at google.com. Cannot wait to read the Best Laid Plans. So far have not seen it as I just came back from Books A Million this morning. I love all the books so far. Thanks
Pam (04/19/04)

Excellent book couldn't put it down.
maui (08/13/03)

it's the best!
sheila conroy (05/21/03)

This book was fast paced and action packed. The plot had me guessing all the way through. I could not rest until it was finished and I knew the ending.
christine (01/18/03)

Mr. Sheldon does it again. The Sky is Falling was one of the best books I have read written by Mr. Sheldon.

• Book Jacket: The Art of the Wasted Day
    by Anjali Sachdeva
  • Book Jacket: Look Alive Out There
    Look Alive Out There
    by Sloane Crosley
    After a brief (and thoroughly enjoyable) foray into fiction (with her 2015 novel The Clasp), Sloane ...

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes