Reader reviews and comments on Stargirl, plus links to write your own review.

by Jerry Spinelli

Aug 2000, 176 pages
    May 2002, 192 pages

There are currently 418 reader reviews for Stargirl

JimmyG (05/15/06)

star girl
This Book ROCKED THE HOUSE!! [remainder of review removed due to plot spoilers]
* phyllis * (04/21/06)

Stargirl is the best book!
I think this is the best book ever and its my favorite, too. I've read it a lot of times and I also read all of Jerry Spinelli's other books for young adults. My last line is that this is my favorite book and Jerry Spinelli is my favorite author. Those two choices have been the same ever since I read Stargirl.
bwitnay (04/17/06)

ehh?
well i thought the book was very good my literature teacher refered it to me and im glad she did. i somtimes wish my school was like this crazy and chaotic. its a amazing book
emily (03/23/06)

stargirl was awsome
i loved the book so much i am even doing a project on it well gots-2-go!!!
mrs deweese (03/08/06)

its nice
this book is nice because it shows how the school changes after this girl named star girl comes and shows the school that she is bold!
DJ Shizzle Dizzle (03/01/06)

Stargirl
well in my opinion i think it was pretty weird, the girl really freaked me out and i ended up not even reading the rest of the book cause it was just plain disturbing.
Autumn, Language Arts Teacher (01/20/06)

MUST READ
Loser is an excellent read for a variety of ages and maturity levels. The antagonist is male, which helps to catch those boys who don't want to read "girly" books. It is a coming of age story that really changed my perspective, even as an adult, on how I look at the world.
T-Rey (12/07/05)

Stargirl
The book was to confusing. I hated it. The only reason I read was because the teacher made us.

One Month Free Membership

Boy Erased
    by Garrard Conley

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

This Must Be the Place