Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Book 4

by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Jul 2000, 734 pages
    Jul 2002, 734 pages

There are currently 220 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

John Gulbronson (03/06/03)

I loved the book! i loved it so much i re-read it right after i finished it. if You haven't read it i HIGHLY suggest you do!!
jinky (03/02/03)

it's marvelous! before you know it you're down to the last page!
heny (02/19/03)

I can't put the book down before it is finish
McMahon (02/18/03)

I liked the book, but at times it seemed long. The book itself is too long. A lot of it is good. Its a book that talks much about the previous books in the writing so you can read it and know whats going on.
Mandy Frazier (02/17/03)

Oh my josh! Your books blow me away! These are the best books I ever read, Keep it up, YOU GO GIRL! it may be long but hey that's what keeps you into it. When your finished reading it you really feel that you acomplished something! Thanks J.K. Rowling!
aabba (02/01/03)

this book was so long and boriing and so unrealistic!
penny meadows (01/18/03)

this is deffo the best book of the four so far ITS AMAZING you r the best
Brittany (01/13/03)

This book Sparks the imagination in all types of people. I Too had a hard time putting it down!!! I can't wait until the final books come out. All the Harry Potter books take you way to a wonderful place.

• Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    The Guineveres
    by Sarah Domet

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P