Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Book 4

by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Jul 2000, 734 pages
    Jul 2002, 734 pages

There are currently 220 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire

Sailor Star (01/16/05)

I LOVED Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire better than all of the books (up to the 5th one) because there was so much action that was happening. I actually re-read it because it was so good and I stayed up untill 3:00am just to finish it. I don't know how J.K. Rowling does it. As a previous reader said, how she includes all the characters and gives them all such great roles. I just love the series and I have begun a count down for the 6th book to come out JULY 16TH!!!! YEAH!!!! Happy Reading All!!
GO CANADA GO!!!
Adam (12/17/04)

A VERY good book with lots of adventure and action. It also has a "shocking" and "suprising" end you wouldn't normally expect. Good 4th book to a series.
Anubhav (12/01/04)

This was the first book of Harry Potter that i read. After that i have baught all the books and couldn't stop reading till the last chapter.
I have finished "the order of phoenix " in one go. The best part is that Rowling has created a new world and it is hard to believe that this world does not exist. Kudos, to her for such a fantastic imagination which will proove a gift for the forthcoming generations.
cory brown (11/30/04)

i realy like your books i have never read a book of my on intill now your books are the best from yours truly cory brown noveber 30 ,2004 you are the best please wright more my brother is 4 year old and blind and i read tiese books to him and is very happy wean i read to him
Shelby (11/25/04)

J.k Rolling is the best writer that has ever stepped on the face of this earth.I mean her work really reaches out to me. I use to hate reading one day I picked up her book and bam! I was reading it feeling as if I where there.It was werid in a way because I never really thought someone could really get interested in a book like that and feel as if you where there.I have read the first 4 books and I am hoping to read the 5th one sooner or later. I am 13 and I just want to say thanks for making me learn to love reading you have made me even more mature and smarter just by me reading your books.I want to say you saved my life but its not that dramatical. I just want to say the attention you get from this book writng well you deserve it. Well love to talk more but can't talk the whole page up so all I want to say is if you havn't read any of her books then go read them because you won't regret it believe me I never did regret it and I spent most my free time trimg to finish because I wouldn't put the book down.When you read it I hope this happens to you too because its a great exsperince......Shelby
danny (11/07/04)

i just love this book and i think j.k Rowling is the best writing in the history of writers i hope she writes many more
adam (10/26/04)

Hi i'm Adam aged 13. I just want to say that Harry Potter and the goblet of fire is the best book I have ever read, all the Harry Potter books are superb but this one is outstanding, it has suspense and there is mystery in it and anyone that has not read this great book or any other Harry Potter books get right into this one. It is excellant. This is also the book where it gets hard on Harry as he has to face Voldermourt and protect all of his friends. I just love the Harry Potter books!!!!!!!!!!!!. I think this book deserves an OUTSTANDING O.W.L. i JUST CANT WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE WHEN IT COMES OUT NEXT YEAR. All the charecters have a real good storyline in it and this is the book where Harry gets into the most trouble and Dumbledore always seems to get him out of it. I hope J.K Rolling will keep writing more and more Harry Potter Books.
Jessica Evelyn (10/06/04)

Hey everyone. I know this is a Harry Potter thread but I am just wondering if anyone likes Lord of the Rings just cuz I noticed that they don't have it on this site they don't have the Hobbit either. Anyways Harry Potter rocks!!! love it and can not wait for the next one!!!!

• Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    The Guineveres
    by Sarah Domet

Win All the Gallant Men

All The Gallant Men

The first memoir by a USS Arizona survivor, 75 years after Pearl Harbor.

K Y Eyes P