Reader reviews and comments on Me Talk Pretty One Day, plus links to write your own review.

Me Talk Pretty One Day

by David Sedaris

Me Talk Pretty One Day

May 2000, 224 pages
    Jun 2001, 224 pages

There are currently 15 reader reviews for Me Talk Pretty One Day

Alysha c (02/25/03)

This was a great book, but i wouldent recomend it for younger children, But all around good. i never stoped laughing. It was hard to put it down!
Jessica Rhea (06/03/02)

I recomend this to anyone who can sit down and read a whole book, because from the first chapter, you simply can't put this one down!!
Ariel (04/30/02)

I listened to a recording of this book, narrated by the author. The book was a treasure, even better when listened to and I tell you he wasn't lying about his Billie Holiday impression- it's fantastic.
anonymous (04/25/02)

Sedaris' Me talk pretty one day is a very good book . It touches your heart as well as making you laugh at the same time. It is the best book I have ever read. I really mean it!

One of your greatest fans,Sedaris, anonymous fan
Anonymous (04/16/02)

wonderful
Christy (03/03/02)

I couldn't put it down or stop laughing out loud. A MUST read!
Anonymous (11/24/01)

Lately I find little that is new and different. David Sedaris is both. Offbeat humor that you wont be able to put down. Try not to read this book on an airplane, your laughter may disturb the rest of the passengers or worse yet they may think you a terrorist.

• Book Jacket: Harmony

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Circling the Sun
by Paula McLain

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review