Reader reviews and comments on Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted

May 1997, 240 pages
    Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 200 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

Emma (02/21/04)

GREAT! One of my favourite books
GPC (02/12/04)

Hey KC,
I've met her and her husband David as well! She is so lovely! she signed all my books. Ella Enchanted is the best book of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'Miss fantasy (02/12/04)

I LOVE this book. Iam 14 and I got it when I was 10! Ihave read it like a zillion times! I don't know about the movie though, its not like the book I'll still probably will go and see still though! Gail is it!!! (by the way is anyone else around from Ireland coz I'd love to talk to you coz i am!)
Emily (02/10/04)

Great Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fred (02/10/04)

This book is booring!
Christine (01/31/04)

Ella Enchanted was a great book. It was full of adventure, romance and totally suspenseful. It's really a page turner- I was up until 1:30 reading Ella, and then I finished it the next morning. This book was basically the Cinderella story, but much, much, much better.

~*Christine*~
Connie (01/25/04)

Ella Enchanted is the best and romantic book i have ever read.It seems like i'm right beside Ella during her long and hard jorney.She had given up <<edited for potential plot spoiler>> Read to find out what happen.
-Connie 4th garde
Rhian (01/20/04)

i loved this book it is an exilent read i found it very exciting and entertaining it kept me engulfed throught he whole thing i hope you all gret a chance to read it ^_^
Rhian

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review