Reader reviews and comments on Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted

May 1997, 240 pages
    Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 200 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

jessy (04/01/04)

this was a great book and so where many others i hope you read all gail carson levines books also you can email me at . thx and have a great week
Anonymous (03/17/04)

I think Ella Echanted is one of the best books ever!!!!It's very inspiring and adventurous. I think anyone who takes the time to read this bookwon't be disappointed.
Samantha (03/14/04)

I LOVED THIS BOOK, im ordering it right now. no i have a habbit of falling in love with the charicters like harry potter for instance but this book took it way farther than a crush. gail made a great book. now i know theres a movie coming out but i know that its not going to be as good as the book. char is so hot, i dont even have to have a picture to look at and i know hes hot. This book sparks the imagination of all young readers. im thinking about writing a book of my own. sortof like this one but totally diff.!!!!!
Ashley (03/10/04)

This book is a great book. It is kind of like cinderalla but better WAY BETTER!!!!! If you have looked at my rating its much higher than that,
its probily about a 1,000,000 rating! Thats how good it is. Ella loves Char and he is the first 1 to say it. You could of pretty much predicted the ending but its supprised me way more than i thought it would. Its wierd how a fairy would want to be known and give gifts to people. It is a wonderful book and i know you'll enjoy it!!!!!!!:)
Zoe (03/07/04)

I thought that it was a great book and I have been recommending it to all of my friends.
amanda (03/07/04)

The book was so good. It kept you thinking and wondering what will happen next. I couldnt put it down. I would reccomend it to anyone.
Katherine (03/04/04)

This is the most wonderful book of all time!!! I have never read a beter book!! I has a unek hearo. Boys may not like it but ladys will love it! achualy my brother loved it! He is 17 and I'm 12. Got to go

I lllllllllllllllloooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee this book!!
leah (02/24/04)

I love this book, and if anyone does not the are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Book Jacket: Hag-Seed
    by Margaret Atwood
    There's a scene in The Tempest that many critics have concluded is indicative of Shakespeare&#...
  • Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.