Reader reviews and comments on In the Heart of the Sea, plus links to write your own review.

In the Heart of the Sea

May 2000, 302 pages
    May 2001, 302 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for In the Heart of the Sea

Vikki (04/27/03)

I read this book after I saw it at Virgin Records. It is so cool and full of action.
Ashley DuPlessis (04/05/03)

I started reading this book and just couldn't put it down. I even dropped it in the bathtub a couple times! I thought it was excellent and very realistic. It actually made me thirsty while reading of the sailor's dehydration.
Dan (01/14/03)

This book is great I read it for an independant study for school its a great read!
Ben (01/12/03)

Good book. used it for a High school English summative definatly worth reading.
phil (01/04/03)

this is an amazing story so well told its a shame to have finished it.
Bob (11/17/02)

I had to read it for a biology project for my Highschool! It was pretty good. This book was definetly not bad!
Reagan (09/18/02)

Nantucket BOY says this book is nothing like the story happened. Well, then I suggest your write the accurate story. Maybe you could ask your Grandfather to write it. I dunno, I think this was a great adventure story. Until, you write the real story I'm gonna believe this one.
Nicely done.
Barrett Caldwell (04/23/02)

This was the epic tale of adventure. A truly moving story written with pristine accuracy. One of my top 5 reads and i reccomend it to anyone with a passion for adventure and gripping plot

• Book Jacket: Calypso
    Calypso
    by David Sedaris
    David Sedaris' Calypso is every bit as hilarious and irreverent, as clever and incisive, as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E