Reader reviews and comments on Anil's Ghost, plus links to write your own review.

Anil's Ghost

by Michael Ondaatje

Anil's Ghost by Michael Ondaatje

May 2000, 320 pages
    Apr 2001, 320 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Anil's Ghost

Anonymous (07/15/01)

Joan Hake
This book accomplished what all good literature must do; it changed my perceptions of the world I live in. I knew virtually nothing about the civil wars raging in Sri Lanka, or about the terrible atrocities that have occurred there in the past 15-20 years, and continue to this day. In addition, the insights into the hearts and minds of the characters touched me to my very core. I wept at the conclusion of the novel. It is a perfectly realized novel, weaving facts, fiction, mythology and science into a complete and completely satisfying reading experience.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Y S M B, I'll S Y