Reader reviews and comments on Anil's Ghost, plus links to write your own review.

Anil's Ghost

by Michael Ondaatje

Anil's Ghost by Michael Ondaatje

May 2000, 320 pages
    Apr 2001, 320 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Anil's Ghost

Anonymous (07/15/01)

Joan Hake
This book accomplished what all good literature must do; it changed my perceptions of the world I live in. I knew virtually nothing about the civil wars raging in Sri Lanka, or about the terrible atrocities that have occurred there in the past 15-20 years, and continue to this day. In addition, the insights into the hearts and minds of the characters touched me to my very core. I wept at the conclusion of the novel. It is a perfectly realized novel, weaving facts, fiction, mythology and science into a complete and completely satisfying reading experience.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

Finishing second in the Olympics gets you silver. Finishing second in politics gets you oblivion.

K Your F C