Reader reviews and comments on Anil's Ghost, plus links to write your own review.

Anil's Ghost

by Michael Ondaatje

Anil's Ghost by Michael Ondaatje

May 2000, 320 pages
    Apr 2001, 320 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for Anil's Ghost

Anonymous (07/15/01)

Joan Hake
This book accomplished what all good literature must do; it changed my perceptions of the world I live in. I knew virtually nothing about the civil wars raging in Sri Lanka, or about the terrible atrocities that have occurred there in the past 15-20 years, and continue to this day. In addition, the insights into the hearts and minds of the characters touched me to my very core. I wept at the conclusion of the novel. It is a perfectly realized novel, weaving facts, fiction, mythology and science into a complete and completely satisfying reading experience.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Blind
    The Blind
    by A.F. Brady
    In The Blind, A. F. Brady, a licensed psychotherapist, takes readers inside a residential ...
  • Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic
    The Rules of Magic
    by Alice Hoffman
  • Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me
    Good Me Bad Me
    by Ali Land

To Capture What We Cannot Keep by Beatrice Colin

This love story set against the construction of the Eiffel Tower is "vibrant and transportive." (Bustle)

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F