Reader reviews and comments on Ender's Shadow, plus links to write your own review.

Ender's Shadow

by Orson Scott Card

Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card X
Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card

Aug 1999, 384 pages
    Dec 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 28 reader reviews for Ender's Shadow

Philneka Scruggs (08/19/02)

Ender's Game is really a great book. I love the way Card thinks and it really makes the book interesting. I plan on reading every part to this book because I love it. I couldn't let this book go, I had to keep reading and reading until my eye's fell off ( or i got sleepy ). I would definetly recommend this book to anyone who loves Card's books or anyone who is up for drama and adventure.
Laura A. Ingles (06/02/02)

Ender's Shadow opened my mind to a paradigm, that I never thought I would explore. It was so exciting and refreshing, I just couldn't put it down. To know that there is an author out there that is as creative as Orson Scott Card, thrills me! I recomend this book to everyone, and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.
Cara Hatton (04/09/02)

As another side of Ender's Game it's a great page turner and I enjoied it very much. Card has produced great book after great book and this is no exception to that. I highly recomend it as a good book.
    Cyle P. Schwarz (03/18/02)

The only time I put this book down was to use the bathroom, eat meals,and do my homework and chores. This is one of my favorite books. I would even venture to say that it was better than the novel TEX by S.E. Hinton and that was really a very realistict book.

• Book Jacket: The Ensemble
      by Tessa Fontaine
    • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
      The Female Persuasion
      by Meg Wolitzer
      A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
    • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
      A Lucky Man
      by Jamel Brinkley
      If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Sometimes I Lie