Reader reviews and comments on Ender's Shadow, plus links to write your own review.

Ender's Shadow

by Orson Scott Card

Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card

Aug 1999, 384 pages
    Dec 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 28 reader reviews for Ender's Shadow

Philneka Scruggs (08/19/02)

Ender's Game is really a great book. I love the way Card thinks and it really makes the book interesting. I plan on reading every part to this book because I love it. I couldn't let this book go, I had to keep reading and reading until my eye's fell off ( or i got sleepy ). I would definetly recommend this book to anyone who loves Card's books or anyone who is up for drama and adventure.
Laura A. Ingles (06/02/02)

Ender's Shadow opened my mind to a paradigm, that I never thought I would explore. It was so exciting and refreshing, I just couldn't put it down. To know that there is an author out there that is as creative as Orson Scott Card, thrills me! I recomend this book to everyone, and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.
Cara Hatton (04/09/02)

As another side of Ender's Game it's a great page turner and I enjoied it very much. Card has produced great book after great book and this is no exception to that. I highly recomend it as a good book.
    Cyle P. Schwarz (03/18/02)

The only time I put this book down was to use the bathroom, eat meals,and do my homework and chores. This is one of my favorite books. I would even venture to say that it was better than the novel TEX by S.E. Hinton and that was really a very realistict book.

• Book Jacket: The Islamic Enlightenment

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
    A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R