MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Ender's Shadow, plus links to write your own review.

Ender's Shadow

by Orson Scott Card

Ender's Shadow

Aug 1999, 384 pages
    Dec 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 28 reader reviews for Ender's Shadow

Philneka Scruggs (08/19/02)

Ender's Game is really a great book. I love the way Card thinks and it really makes the book interesting. I plan on reading every part to this book because I love it. I couldn't let this book go, I had to keep reading and reading until my eye's fell off ( or i got sleepy ). I would definetly recommend this book to anyone who loves Card's books or anyone who is up for drama and adventure.
Laura A. Ingles (06/02/02)

Ender's Shadow opened my mind to a paradigm, that I never thought I would explore. It was so exciting and refreshing, I just couldn't put it down. To know that there is an author out there that is as creative as Orson Scott Card, thrills me! I recomend this book to everyone, and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.
Cara Hatton (04/09/02)

As another side of Ender's Game it's a great page turner and I enjoied it very much. Card has produced great book after great book and this is no exception to that. I highly recomend it as a good book.
    Cyle P. Schwarz (03/18/02)

The only time I put this book down was to use the bathroom, eat meals,and do my homework and chores. This is one of my favorite books. I would even venture to say that it was better than the novel TEX by S.E. Hinton and that was really a very realistict book.

• Book Jacket: Everybody's Fool
      Everybody's Fool
      by Richard Russo
      Written from multiple viewpoints, Everybody's Fool features an ensemble cast of inhabitants ...
    • Book Jacket: The Strings of Murder
      The Strings of Murder
      by Oscar de Muriel
      As Jack the Ripper eludes the police at Scotland Yard in London and all efforts to catch the most ...
    • Book Jacket: If I Was Your Girl
      If I Was Your Girl
      by Meredith Russo
      Who defines us? Do we ourselves, or does the society in which we live? Meredith Russo's ...

A Certain Age
      by Beatriz Williams

The Roaring Twenties comes to life in this tale of intrigue, romance, and scandal.

The Life of the World to Come
      by Dan Cluchey

Smart, sad and crackling with wit, a book about love, life and what happens after.

Sweet Caress
    by William Boyd

Summer Stunner
    Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

C To T Q