MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Ender's Shadow, plus links to write your own review.

Ender's Shadow

by Orson Scott Card

Ender's Shadow

Aug 1999, 384 pages
    Dec 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 28 reader reviews for Ender's Shadow

babyblaze19 (04/28/03)

This book is HORRIBLE! I could barely get thru the 1st chapter! I had to quit reading it because it was dull and boring. My last word is:YAWN!
WolfHunter (04/10/03)

This book was the best book I have ever read. I am goin to read all of Cards books if they are as good as this
James Tallent (04/02/03)

Best book I've ever read. It goes perfectly with Ender's Game.
Mai (03/06/03)

this is an excellent book, almost as good as Ender's game. I particularly like it because it's so hard to decide whether or not you really like the main character.
stephanie (02/23/03)

this book was horrible the only reason i RIED to finsih it was because it was for school
sam robinson (02/23/03)

Ender's Shadow was just as amazing as Ender's Game. It deserves to be ranked more then a 5!
Leaf (02/21/03)

I think this book sucks!
Gracie Chavez (02/19/03)

Ender's Shadow was one of the most interesting books I have ever read. Maybe, because of the fact that I never really paid any attention to the fact that it is Science Fiction.It was pretty interesting for the beginning but when it introduced the sister it slowely bored me. This book goes into to much detail about the characters.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages