Reader reviews and comments on Ender's Shadow, plus links to write your own review.

Ender's Shadow

by Orson Scott Card

Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card X
Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card

Aug 1999, 384 pages
    Dec 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 28 reader reviews for Ender's Shadow

babyblaze19 (04/28/03)

This book is HORRIBLE! I could barely get thru the 1st chapter! I had to quit reading it because it was dull and boring. My last word is:YAWN!
WolfHunter (04/10/03)

This book was the best book I have ever read. I am goin to read all of Cards books if they are as good as this
James Tallent (04/02/03)

Best book I've ever read. It goes perfectly with Ender's Game.
Mai (03/06/03)

this is an excellent book, almost as good as Ender's game. I particularly like it because it's so hard to decide whether or not you really like the main character.
stephanie (02/23/03)

this book was horrible the only reason i RIED to finsih it was because it was for school
sam robinson (02/23/03)

Ender's Shadow was just as amazing as Ender's Game. It deserves to be ranked more then a 5!
Leaf (02/21/03)

I think this book sucks!
Gracie Chavez (02/19/03)

Ender's Shadow was one of the most interesting books I have ever read. Maybe, because of the fact that I never really paid any attention to the fact that it is Science Fiction.It was pretty interesting for the beginning but when it introduced the sister it slowely bored me. This book goes into to much detail about the characters.

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

I always find it more difficult to say the things I mean than the things I don't.

A J O A Thousand M B W O S