Reader reviews and comments on A New Song, plus links to write your own review.

A New Song

by Jan Karon

A New Song by Jan Karon

Apr 1999, 400 pages
    Apr 2000, 416 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for A New Song

Anonymous (07/15/01)

Genny Monteith
I have now read all the books in this series and have enjoyed each one so very much. I pray that Ms. Karon will continue to write more books about Father Tim and Cynthia, and all of the other wonderful characters. Father Tim is my very favorite priest in life.

The Summer Before the War

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

The good writer, the great writer, has what I have called the three S's: The power to see, to sense, and to say

K Your F C