Reader reviews and comments on The Killing Game, plus links to write your own review.

The Killing Game

May 2000, 352 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for The Killing Game

Christina (11/02/10)

Suspensful and Fasinating!
I loved this book from the second I picked it up. I was stunned at what happened to Dom(Spiro) at the end. I really could not believe it. Throughout the book I did not have the slightest suspicion. And I had been completely fascinated by the mind of this killer and how cleverly he planned things. And yet, in the end, I am sure he had regretted his decision. I am only 14 and I completely understood the logic behind this book and I loved it. I only wish I knew if Bonnie was really talking to Eve as a ghost, or if it was just a dream put there to fill that empty hole in Eve's heart that missed Bonnie. There is so much more I could say about how great this book is, but I would just go on forever.

Great Job Iris Johansen! You are my new favorite author! And as Dom would say, "you should be honored." Haha.

-Christina(biggest fan)
Amber D (03/04/04)

Amber - BookBrowse

Hi Katherine,

Check out the link at the bottom of this page. You can enter the title in the box and it'll take you to book price comparisons, etc.

Hope that helps!
Katherine (03/04/04)

can some one plez tell me ware to get this book it sonds good
Iris Johansen (02/11/04)

I thought this book was very well done and it was very suspenslful except there are a few things that i would change. First the fact that eve talks to the ghost of her daughter i find odd and i didn't really like it. And second the book in some parts is a bit unbelievable like for example when the house is heavily guarded by fbi agents and is highly secured and the killer still manges to get through all the gates and the security cameras and the fbi agents without being caught or noticed.

Other than those two points i thought that the book was very well done.
Jessica (11/24/03)

This book is great, i couldn't put it down. Not for a minute. and when i wasn't reading it i was thinking about it!
Lauren-Ashley (09/28/03)

This book is awesome. I never like to read and it is so hard when i have to read books for school, a teacher recomended Iris Johansen as being a swell writer. She was right, I was into the book since page one, and never lost intrest, Ive read several of Johansen's books two or three times, I highly recomend these novels to everyone, especially The killing game!
Erika (09/24/03)

this book is the best. I love murder mystery. Iris johanson sure knows what i like in a book. wow i advise for all too read this novel.
michele (03/11/03)

The killing game was a great book. I look forward to reading Iris Johansen's books. I have a really hard time putting them down.

Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win Mothers of Sparta

Mothers of Sparta: A Memoir

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!