Reader reviews and comments on Before I Say Goodbye, plus links to write your own review.

Before I Say Goodbye

by Mary Higgins Clark

Before I Say Goodbye by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 2000, 336 pages
    Apr 2001, 416 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Before I Say Goodbye

Tara (10/28/02)

This book was a wonderful book ... I read it in a day because I couldn't put it down
Judy Mickelson (07/20/02)

This was a page turner and I could hardly wait to find out from page to page what was going to happen. Mary Higgins Clark is one of the best mystery writers around. Everything she writes is suspenseful and this is no exception! This book had a lot of twists and turns and I for one had a hard time figuring out the ending. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good mysterious yarn. Enjoy!

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

The most successful people are those who are good at plan B

O My D B