MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Before I Say Goodbye, plus links to write your own review.

Before I Say Goodbye

by Mary Higgins Clark

Before I Say Goodbye

Apr 2000, 336 pages
    Apr 2001, 416 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Before I Say Goodbye

Tara (10/28/02)

This book was a wonderful book ... I read it in a day because I couldn't put it down
Judy Mickelson (07/20/02)

This was a page turner and I could hardly wait to find out from page to page what was going to happen. Mary Higgins Clark is one of the best mystery writers around. Everything she writes is suspenseful and this is no exception! This book had a lot of twists and turns and I for one had a hard time figuring out the ending. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good mysterious yarn. Enjoy!

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk