Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

1st Published in UK as Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone

by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling X
Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Sep 1998, 309 pages
    Sep 1999, 312 pages

There are currently 282 reader reviews for Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Kasey Boston (05/19/04)

The last time i read it was the tenth time i have read it! It is a brilliant book
From Kasey
rohan (05/14/04)

The first time i read it i thought it was pretty boring at the start but in the middle it was great! I have read the series 12 times
Abbie Mefford (05/13/04)

good book but all the rest are better
Feena (04/26/04)

Not only is this a great book,but all the Harry Potter books Are wounderful!They are all heartpumping,exciting,adventures,scary and romantic books ,illed with wounderful things to be discovered when you open theese books.And the best part is there enjoyable for all ages!!
GeorgAnne (04/15/04)

Harry Potter is probably the best book I've read in a long time. I'm a 22 year old college student and once I read the first book I just kept reading them and now I'm almost through the fifth book. Any child would love this book and should read it with their parents. It's a wonderful book to talk about and laugh at together!
Age (03/23/04)

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E