Reader reviews and comments on The Notebook, plus links to write your own review.

by Nicholas Sparks

Oct 1996, 214 pages
    Dec 1999, 226 pages

There are currently 122 reader reviews for The Notebook

jackie (05/16/05)

the notebook
This book is one of the best love stories I've read.
Amanda (04/25/05)

The most amazing book i've ever read!
This is the most amazing book I have ever read!
And the movie is fantastic as well! This novel touched me in ways I never thought a book could. "If you don't cry from reading this book you have no feelings"!
Jessica (04/13/05)

The Notebook
To all the girls who gave up in love, this book shows the true meaning of love how there is someone special for you. but sometimes things occur to show you who you must choose because god is not cruel he puts things in your path on purpose for you to realize things dont alwayz come easy, this book shows that people desire and hope to find true love one day and its possible you just have to wait and see.
Kristin (04/08/05)

The NoteBook
Wonderful. How else can I describe this story. You can always count on Nicolas Sparks to deliver such a beautiful story. I don't see it as just a sappy love story or a fantasy, i see it as honest and true dedication to someone you share such a wonderful love with. We need to see more dedication in today's world especially with the way some people view marraige and life as if it's not something to be cherished. This story is hope for people and a desire to find your true love and never let it go no matter what life may bring. I love this story and would recommend it to anyone.
Anonymous (04/06/05)

The Note Book
One of the GREATEST book ever. i've read other books before but not like this one its the best love story out there. It only took me 4 days to read this book!
izzy (02/23/05)

the book was wonderful, i loved it. i always read love stories and this one is by far the best. the movie was also very good i watch it just about 3x a week!!! :)
Sarah (02/16/05)

I read this book before the movie, altough the movie is excellent, I recommend the book first. It will explain some things the movie does not.
Babs (02/16/05)

I love 'The Notebook' it's my favourite!

• Book Jacket: Harmony
    A Gentleman in Moscow
    by Amor Towles

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review