Reader reviews and comments on Carolina Moon, plus links to write your own review.

Carolina Moon

by Nora Roberts

Carolina Moon

Mar 2000, 438 pages
    Apr 2001, 480 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Carolina Moon

Tori (01/22/07)

Great!
The whole idea of the book made me feel like I was watching every little part. There were no physical details like hair color but yet i still seemed to see it crystal clear. I loved the book and was shocked at the results. I am only 13 years old and I love reading. I would love to see a movie based on the book. My name is Tori also and I thought it was funny because my last name is Frazier and its spelled the same way. Well, awesome book keep up the good work!
Ciara (05/16/06)

On the edge of my seat
I started reading this book only the other day and i am just hooked. I have been reading it every moment i get. I am almost finished but i just want to know what happens. This book contains a good mix of romance, trajedy and horror. It offers readers an insite into several characters minds. I just wish that i could read the book while at work.
This book is just fantastic, and i will definetly be reading more of Ms Roberts books
Wanda G (01/18/05)

This is the first book that I read by Nora Roberts, but not the last. I was hooked after the first page, longing to read what was going to happen next. It was so good I would read on the beach, at the pool, in the car going to eat, and could not go to sleep that night until I finished the book. I had to kiss up to my boyfriend, for ignoring him for a book, and to go to a book store and find another Nora Roberts book the next day. Nora Roberts books are great and very hard to put down, even when you really have other obligations.
brown books (01/18/05)

First book I read by Nora Roberts and still the best. Romance, horror but aso exceptionally funny. Love how its supporting characters are completely fleshed out. Especially liked the story of Wade and Faith. Made me go out and buy her entire back catalogue. One of the best decisions made!!!
drama_queen (12/11/04)

A real edge of your seat, thriller. I got chills! Very exciting and a wonderfully un-expected ending.
Laurie (11/05/04)

This book kept me on the edge of my seat and I could not put it down. Every moment I had, this book was in my hands and I was reading it.
Ashley Mtz. (10/28/04)

It was an awsome book! I love all her books they're mysterious and romantic just the perfect blend to keep a reader intrigued..
kim (07/06/04)

I loved the book. I didn't want to put it down.....

• Book Jacket: Harmony

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Under the Udala Trees
by Chinelo Okparanta

Raw, emotionally intelligent and unflinchingly honest--a triumph.

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review