Reader reviews and comments on Who Is Rich?, plus links to write your own review.

Who Is Rich?

by Matthew Klam

Who Is Rich? by Matthew Klam X
Who Is Rich? by Matthew Klam

Jul 2017, 336 pages
    Jul 3, 2018, 336 pages

Poornima Apte

There is 1 reader review for Who Is Rich?

Lola425

Who is Rich? Who knows.
Read this if you like male protagonists who have literally nothing to complain about but complain anyway. Rich is miserable because he makes bad choices, generally originating from between his legs instead of his ears. In trying to prove himself he proves nothing.

Klam is funny and he creates a world that is so self-involved and self-reverential and ridiculous that it is believable and recognizable. The characters are well-written and yet I felt zero empathy for Rich.

I like to read books where characters are struggling with who they are. I enjoy existential crisis. So even if I didn't like Rich, I did like the book.

Provincetown

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E