Reader reviews and comments on Fear Nothing, plus links to write your own review.

Fear Nothing

by Dean Koontz

Fear Nothing by Dean Koontz

Feb 1998, 391 pages
    Dec 1998, 432 pages

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Fear Nothing

Helaisha (01/04/16)

fear nothing
One of the suspense book ever.... the plot, revealing secrets in every story.... just what i have always looking for in every book. it was well conceived it was delivered in a way that feels natural.
Ally10 (11/25/10)

Fear Nothing-
This intriguing novel was the best book the author, Dean Konntz, has EVER written. This epic masterpiece is filled with mystery and thrilling action.Christopher Snow, a victim of a condition called xeroderma pigmentosum or XP, means he can not be around light like most can. He has to fear nothing if he wants to find the answer to all of his questions.

-Is his dog who he thinks he is?
-Is there something he doesn't know about his parents?

His friends become enemies. His enemies become friends. When you are different from everyone else, the night is not your enemy, the darkness is not intimidating, the shadows are not terrifying. So you learn to fear nothing...
Bruce (11/17/08)

wow
This book was amazing. I can not wait to read the sequel to it. The inspiration and devotion that Chris Snow represents is astonishing. I love bobby with his surf lingo and the crazed monkeys attacking and killing. I love the way Dean Koontz writes his story so that the reader cares and involves with the story.
Becca (05/01/07)

Ho my Gosh.
What can I say? Other than... WOAH THAT BOOK WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! I read that book over the summer with a sprained ankle.. while camping. I read the book it 3 days. it was amaaaaazing. They mystery was magnificently carried out, beautiful, invigorating descriptions enabled me to picture everything perfectly. I could relate so easily. I love Dean's writing. Always will. Amazing. 20 thumbs up out of 15. =]
curt (12/01/05)

wow
this book was cooool.... i love how dean koontz keeps the mystery going. this is the first book of his that i read but i loved it i plan to read more books like this in the future from dean koontz
Mya, 14 (01/04/05)

I loved Fear Nothing! It took me a while to get into it, but after that, I flew threw it. Chris is such and intoxicating character. I have read dozens of Deans Koontz's books, and Fear Nothing and Sieze the night. I can't wait for the final book.
Kim (11/27/04)

This was the first book I have ever read by Dean Koontz and I loved it. At first I didnt really know what to expect I only chose to read this book for my ISU and Im glad I chosed it. It was so weird that it was brilliant. Dean Koontz really knows how to creep people out. I am definatly going to read more of his novels now.
Dion (11/16/04)

I hat to have to agree with almost everyone else, but yes this was a fantastic book. Great characters, normal brilliant Koontz plot, it is just fantastic.

I am so grabbing Sieze the Night tomorrow.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

Home Sweet Home
    by April Smith

From the widely praised author of the FBI Special Agent Ana Grey series, a stunning novel set in the McCarthy era.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.

K Your F C