Reader reviews and comments on Hearts In Atlantis, plus links to write your own review.

Hearts In Atlantis

by Stephen King

Hearts In Atlantis by Stephen King

Sep 1999, 528 pages
    Aug 2000, 624 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Hearts In Atlantis

Anonymous (08/09/01)

Paul Nash
The master of horror, with perhaps his finest novel in twenty years, recreates the 1960's and the decades that followed with stunning clarity and his typical eye for even the smallest detail. King's ability to turn even the most normal situation into a tale of mystery and evil is again his trump card. From the small boy in suburban Connecticut to the New York businessman, danger is waiting at every turn. My own personal favourite, the title story "Hearts in Atlantis", teaches me more about college life of that time than I could ever learn about in history books or from television. The characters are alive, the university is real. As King says "the sixties aren't fictional, they actually happened."

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it

O My D B