Reader reviews and comments on Hearts In Atlantis, plus links to write your own review.

Hearts In Atlantis

Aug 2000, 624 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Hearts In Atlantis

Anonymous (08/09/01)

Paul Nash
The master of horror, with perhaps his finest novel in twenty years, recreates the 1960's and the decades that followed with stunning clarity and his typical eye for even the smallest detail. King's ability to turn even the most normal situation into a tale of mystery and evil is again his trump card. From the small boy in suburban Connecticut to the New York businessman, danger is waiting at every turn. My own personal favourite, the title story "Hearts in Atlantis", teaches me more about college life of that time than I could ever learn about in history books or from television. The characters are alive, the university is real. As King says "the sixties aren't fictional, they actually happened."

Pachinko
    by Min Jin Lee
    Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    Leonardo da Vinci
    by Walter Isaacson

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Milk Lady of Bangalore
    by Shoba Narayan

A charming story about our deep connection to the animals who live among us.

The Days When Birds Come Back