Reader reviews and comments on Hearts In Atlantis, plus links to write your own review.

Hearts In Atlantis

by Stephen King

Hearts In Atlantis by Stephen King

Sep 1999, 528 pages
    Aug 2000, 624 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Hearts In Atlantis

Anonymous (08/09/01)

Paul Nash
The master of horror, with perhaps his finest novel in twenty years, recreates the 1960's and the decades that followed with stunning clarity and his typical eye for even the smallest detail. King's ability to turn even the most normal situation into a tale of mystery and evil is again his trump card. From the small boy in suburban Connecticut to the New York businessman, danger is waiting at every turn. My own personal favourite, the title story "Hearts in Atlantis", teaches me more about college life of that time than I could ever learn about in history books or from television. The characters are alive, the university is real. As King says "the sixties aren't fictional, they actually happened."

My Name Is Leon
  • Book Jacket: Hunger
    Hunger
    by Roxane Gay

Little Nothing by Marisa Silver

A stunning, provocative new novel from New York Times bestselling author Marisa Silver

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win The Resurrection of Joan Ashby