Reader reviews and comments on Hearts In Atlantis, plus links to write your own review.

Hearts In Atlantis

Aug 2000, 624 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Hearts In Atlantis

Anonymous (08/09/01)

Paul Nash
The master of horror, with perhaps his finest novel in twenty years, recreates the 1960's and the decades that followed with stunning clarity and his typical eye for even the smallest detail. King's ability to turn even the most normal situation into a tale of mystery and evil is again his trump card. From the small boy in suburban Connecticut to the New York businessman, danger is waiting at every turn. My own personal favourite, the title story "Hearts in Atlantis", teaches me more about college life of that time than I could ever learn about in history books or from television. The characters are alive, the university is real. As King says "the sixties aren't fictional, they actually happened."

• Book Jacket: The Word Is Murder

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E