MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Bridget Jones's Diary, plus links to write your own review.

Bridget Jones's Diary

There are currently 23 reader reviews for Bridget Jones's Diary

Yanitsa Kazantseva (11/19/04)

Excellent book
na pontanares (11/16/04)

absolutely funny, witty with a lot of leasons from it. it's sooo me... i havent seen the movie unfortunately but i'm about to read the edge of reason in the coming weeks.
Nicola (10/14/04)

I am 12 years old. I think Bridget Jone's Diary is one of the best books i've read. I love books and/or films that have alot of funny parts in them that never wears off and I also love it how there is alot of romance, and emotions in the book. The movie is good but the book is better because the movie doeznt incluse all of the gags and things that are in the book :)
Sarah (07/08/04)

I do not usually read for enjoyment. I saw the movie and decided to pick up the book. It was brilliant, hilarious, and I could hardly put it down. After reading it, I felt like Bridget Jones could be my best friend(or maybe she was talking about me). I can't wait to read the sequel!
kieran wilson (06/23/04)

it was amazin but the film was bril
Yanina (04/22/04)

Bridjet Jones's Diary remains in readers' hearts because it is honest,direct and it does the opposite of what everybody today does- to teach us how to live. That is book's power- all it says is that a person should and can find his/her own way in life.Bridget found out her truth, and any reader's truth is different from hers and she sets a great example thru her own experience
Erin Despres (07/31/03)

I so enjoyed this novel beacause it made us all feel like we were all being spoken for through this character! Thank you for a wonderful story:)
selin (04/08/03)

I love bridget she is realy cool and awesome and I think this is book could teach people a lesson to and i love mark darcy he is my favorite actress

• Book Jacket: City of Secrets
    City of Secrets
    by Stewart O'Nan
    In his new novel, City of Secrets, Stewart O'Nan spins a tale of espionage and intrigue as ...
  • Book Jacket: The Atomic Weight of Love
    The Atomic Weight of Love
    by Elizabeth Church
    A prologue set in 2011 introduces readers to this novel's unforgettable narrator. Meridian ...
  • Book Jacket: Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    Murder at the 42nd Street Library
    by Con Lehane
    It doesn't matter if you're stopping in your favorite library to quickly pick up a book, or settling...

The Alaskan Laundry
    by Brendan Jones

A fresh debut novel about a young woman who moves to Alaska and finds herself through the hard work of fishing.

Win The Children

From NYT bestselling author Ann Leary

The captivating story of an unconventional New England family.

Girl Waits with Gun