Reader reviews and comments on Bridget Jones's Diary, plus links to write your own review.

Bridget Jones's Diary

There are currently 23 reader reviews for Bridget Jones's Diary

Yanitsa Kazantseva (11/19/04)

Excellent book
na pontanares (11/16/04)

absolutely funny, witty with a lot of leasons from it. it's sooo me... i havent seen the movie unfortunately but i'm about to read the edge of reason in the coming weeks.
Nicola (10/14/04)

I am 12 years old. I think Bridget Jone's Diary is one of the best books i've read. I love books and/or films that have alot of funny parts in them that never wears off and I also love it how there is alot of romance, and emotions in the book. The movie is good but the book is better because the movie doeznt incluse all of the gags and things that are in the book :)
Sarah (07/08/04)

I do not usually read for enjoyment. I saw the movie and decided to pick up the book. It was brilliant, hilarious, and I could hardly put it down. After reading it, I felt like Bridget Jones could be my best friend(or maybe she was talking about me). I can't wait to read the sequel!
kieran wilson (06/23/04)

it was amazin but the film was bril
Yanina (04/22/04)

Bridjet Jones's Diary remains in readers' hearts because it is honest,direct and it does the opposite of what everybody today does- to teach us how to live. That is book's power- all it says is that a person should and can find his/her own way in life.Bridget found out her truth, and any reader's truth is different from hers and she sets a great example thru her own experience
Erin Despres (07/31/03)

I so enjoyed this novel beacause it made us all feel like we were all being spoken for through this character! Thank you for a wonderful story:)
selin (04/08/03)

I love bridget she is realy cool and awesome and I think this is book could teach people a lesson to and i love mark darcy he is my favorite actress

• Book Jacket: Of Arms and Artists

Cruel Beautiful World
    by Caroline Leavitt

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.

by Paulette Jiles