Reader reviews and comments on The Bees, plus links to write your own review.

The Bees

Lucy Rock

There is 1 reader review for The Bees

OGPLibrarian (03/02/17)

The hive as metaphor
While the elite class and the middle class battle, the lowliest and least respected rise to leadership. A "foreign" untouchable sanitation worker preservers to become a respected leader bringing change from the least expected sect.

I read a print version while listening and had to keep pausing the audible version while annotating my print copy. Some lovely language throughout. Lots of interesting tidbits for gardeners and want-to-be bee keepers or regular folk wanting to provide habitat for pollinators.

Provocative take on some social concepts and behaviors... I think this would make an interesting book group choice paired with Animal Farm, Handmaid's Tale or even The Giver trilogy

The Queen Bee

Discover your next great read here

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

You can lead a man to Congress, but you can't make him think.

Y S M B, I'll S Y