Reader reviews and comments on Who Moved My Cheese, plus links to write your own review.

Who Moved My Cheese

An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life

by Spencer Johnson

Who Moved My Cheese

• Published:
    Feb 2000, 93 pages

There are currently 22 reader reviews for Who Moved My Cheese

tripti (11/19/02)

The cheese and maze concept can be applied to so mnay facits of everyday change and is a good read for optomists and pesimists alike. Good motivator.
EX-Boy Scout Smith (10/25/02)

I think this book has been written by people who can't fire people without needing some type of comfort or rationalization so they can sleep at night. We all are aware of how the world is changing and how we need to modify our behavior but if the upper management groups keep screwing the little guys, they can read this book and get a good nights sleep. In actuality, the name should be "Whole Stole My Cheese".
princesssol79 (10/23/02)

A MUST READ BOOK!! I READ IT WHENEVER I BEGIN TO LOSE MOTIVATION! IT AMAZING HOW MUCH MOTUAVTION I GET AND HOW LONG I WORK TOWARDS MY OBJECTIVE AFTER JUST AN HOUR OF READING ABOUT "CHEESE"
valou (04/26/02)

This book is not only good for the businessmen, but for everybody who needs to deal with changes in their lives.
emai (03/24/02)

it can be very applicable to changes in life, especially as a student
Mei (03/05/02)

The book is very interesting. I love it.

• Book Jacket: All We Have Left
    by Louise Penny
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi

There are two kinds of light - the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: