Reader reviews and comments on The Memory of Love, plus links to write your own review.

The Memory of Love

Sarah Sacha Dollacker

There is 1 reader review for The Memory of Love

JOAN MAYFIELD (03/26/16)

Love is fragile
I loved this story even though it was heartbreaking to imagine that a child could go through such trauma and her ability to feel love resurrected by a child. I am presenting this book to my bookclub this month.

Three New Zealand Authors of Note

by Louise Penny
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi

Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: