Reader reviews and comments on Pow!, plus links to write your own review.

Pow!

Mo Yan and the Nobel

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

At times, our own light goes out, and is rekindled by a spark from another person.

K Your F C