Reader reviews and comments on Atlantis Found, plus links to write your own review.

Atlantis Found

A Dirk Pitt Novel

by Clive Cussler

Atlantis Found

Nov 1999, 544 pages
    Feb 2001, 600 pages

There are currently 16 reader reviews for Atlantis Found

Dirk Pitt (06/13/03)

Mr.Cussler, the first Dirk Pitt Adventure book that I read was the childrens version of ICEBERG. I got the childrens version of ICEBERG at one of my school book fairs where they try to encurage kids to read for at least one hour a night. I got it for free to. I liked your story so much that I had my mom bring me to the nearest book store to trade in my James Bond book for NIGHT PROBE! Although it was hard for me to read it because you hardly had Dirk Pitt in any of the book until the last two parts I really liked those last two parts. But all the other Dirk Pitt Adventure books I have read have been really cool. I really like how you make your reader feel like they're actully wacthing the characters preform they're actions. That's why I like your Dirk Pitt Adventure books. Infact I like your writing so much that if I have to go one week without reading of Dirk Pitt's adventures I start to go mad. Is there really going to be a Dirk Pitt movie on SAHARA? I really want to know because I just read it so I know whats going on in the movies. Also, do you know where I can find the TV Dirk Pitt movie RAISE THE TITANIC! I am planing to read Alantis Found next. I don't agree with that 17 year old who says that you only write good for 1/3rd of the book and write bad for the last 2/3rds. Though others will not agree with me I say that you write perfect for all 3/3rds of the book. I only read books that aren't Dirk Pitt Adventure books when waiting to get another one. I am your NUMBER ONE fan. I know that ALANTIS FOUND is a great book because all your books are great. No not great... they're a work of story art. I would really like to get your autograph.
Carole (06/08/03)

Classic Clive Cussler at his best, keeping the midnight oil burning to finish the book as you race through edge of your seat excitement. Did not think it could get any better than this; then along came VALHALLA RISING! Wow!
frenchreader (02/05/03)

I've read your book Mr Cussler.Being a french student in Cannes, I enjoy reading english written novels. With Stephen king andMickael crichton you're one of the best story teller I had the opportunity to read.
john cussler (01/29/03)

great book read it
Amene (12/19/02)

I think this is the greatest book I have ever read! My first impression of this book was a long and boring book. But after the first 2 chapters, I couldn't put this book down. I can't wait to read Valhalla! This was my first time reading a Clive Cussler book, and I think he is a really great author because he always makes it at the end of the chapter, you have to read the next chapter to find out what goes on next.
smit shah (10/25/02)

im 17 yrs old and

atlantis is the greatest book ever read by me

he and michael crichton the best writers in the world for me

gine me there books and im a happy baby...
Scott Herdman (03/16/02)

I'm only a kid of 14 but I have read most of his books. In my view this is one of his best ones. Looks long but once you get into it you can't put it down.
Anonymous (07/15/01)

Michael Henry
I think that Clive Cussler has a high ability to write the beginning of a story - the first 1/3 of all of his books are interesting to me. However, he always seems to crap out in the middle and the end of the book - the last 2/3's of the book. I don't know what his problem is, but he seems either sold on an old formulae that he diverts from or he sells out his soul and fails to write anything more after that. That is my firm opinion. He should write the first 1/3 of a book and then turn it over to someone like myself or others who can write the middle and end of book. He drops dead after the first 1/3 of a book.

• Book Jacket: A Certain Age

Miss Jane
    by Brad Watson

All Is Not Forgotten
    by Wendy Walker

This is fast-paced psychological suspense/thriller at it's very best.

Girl Waits with Gun
by Amy Stewart

Summer Stunner
Summer Giveaway

Win 5 books, each week in July!

W M T N, W C F All