Reader reviews and comments on Vector, plus links to write your own review.

Vector

Jan 2000, 416 pages

There are currently 16 reader reviews for Vector

Susan Noonan (08/10/14)

Glued to book!
Vector had no dry chapters that you have to drag yourself through, the story flowed well, and kept me interested from beginning to end.
Tina Marie (05/26/07)

Scare to a Dare
I just picked this book up in a bookshop and like all of Robin Cook's books, it is thoroughly researched and quite an edge of your seat read. What bothered me about the book the most was the timing. The book was copyrighted in 1999 and the Anthrax Scare was in 2001. Maybe the book gave the terrorist ideas? Sometimes life IS a copycat to fiction. Read it for yourself and see if you agree.
Jimbo (12/04/04)

Another good book in the series for suspense lovers. The coicidences are getting very stretched at this point in the series though. My basketball buddies's friend's sister is married to an immigrant taxi driver who is the one making the anthrax. there are a few millions people living in the city and surrounding area, but the half dozen or so involved in the story all somehow meet and interact without knowing about the relation. This type of situation is used comically in Douglas Adams novels Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul. I am looking forward to the mext in the series from Cook
Debby (04/24/04)

I have been a Robin Cook fan for many years. I enjoyed Vector because, as with all Robin Cook's books, the story line is quite believable. As I was reading it I kept thinking how is he going to end this so that it seemed to be a real situation? That is what is so scary about his books, the things he writes about could happen, so they make you think. I have yet to read one of his books I haven't thoroughly enjoyed to the point of not wanted to put it down until I have finished it and then can't wait to read the next one.
rrg (09/08/03)

Vector of Rocin Cook was a fascinating story with developed characters that challenges doctors of genetic engineering to pursue on researching. From start to finish, I was reluctant to put the book down!
Devanshu (09/01/03)

A very good book.
Prashenjit (06/02/03)

this is pure Robin Cook...thrilling and informative and with a complete twist in the end...complete page turner just like 'Abduction'
C dawg (05/23/03)

by Wiley Cash
    The Graybar Hotel
    by Curtis Dawkins

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

A Place for Us
    by Fatima Farheen Mirza

Book Club Giveaway!
Win If You See Me, Don't Say Hi

If You See Me, Don't Say Hi by Neel Patel

Patel's stories introduce a bold and timely new literary voice.

A P Saved I A P E