Reader reviews and comments on The Language of Flowers, plus links to write your own review.

by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

Aug 2011, 336 pages
    Apr 2012, 352 pages

There are currently 34 reader reviews for The Language of Flowers

Debra C. (Vienna, Georgia) (05/22/11)

In the language of flowers...
After reading The Language of Flowers, I now have the one and only word which so vividly describes the impact Vanessa Diffenbaugh's novel had on me and I am positive will have upon every mother and daughter who experiences this captivating and wonderfully charming novel - Alyssum.
Carol N. (Indian Springs VIllage, AL) (05/21/11)

The Language of Flowers
I wish there was something higher than a 5 to rate this book. I received it around 5:00pm on a Friday and am writing this review less than 24 hours later. This book is one of the best I've ever read. The story of Victoria is engrossing and compelling. The story of flower language opens up a new world to explore. I would recommend this book to book clubs and anyone who wants to read a truly remarkable book and enjoys stories of hope and forgiveness.

Victoria's Dictionary of Flowers

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

Ashes of Fiery Weather