Reader reviews and comments on The Language of Flowers, plus links to write your own review.

The Language of Flowers

by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

Aug 2011, 336 pages
    Apr 2012, 352 pages

There are currently 34 reader reviews for The Language of Flowers

Debra C. (Vienna, Georgia) (05/22/11)

In the language of flowers...
After reading The Language of Flowers, I now have the one and only word which so vividly describes the impact Vanessa Diffenbaugh's novel had on me and I am positive will have upon every mother and daughter who experiences this captivating and wonderfully charming novel - Alyssum.
Carol N. (Indian Springs VIllage, AL) (05/21/11)

The Language of Flowers
I wish there was something higher than a 5 to rate this book. I received it around 5:00pm on a Friday and am writing this review less than 24 hours later. This book is one of the best I've ever read. The story of Victoria is engrossing and compelling. The story of flower language opens up a new world to explore. I would recommend this book to book clubs and anyone who wants to read a truly remarkable book and enjoys stories of hope and forgiveness.

• Book Jacket: The Amber Shadows
    The Amber Shadows
    by Lucy Ribchester
    The Amber Shadows sweeps readers into the realm of World War II-era Britain where Honor "Honey" ...
  • Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E