Reader reviews and comments on Moon Over Manifest, plus links to write your own review.

Moon Over Manifest

Amy Reading

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Moon Over Manifest

Lynn (01/07/12)

Wonderful story
This book was recommended to me by the librarian at the k-8 school where I worked. It was new and she wanted an opinion. I loved it - a great story about a young girl living in a new town where she knows no one - not to mention that her family situation is difficult. She shows great strength as she explores that new life and as she learns about who she is. I wish this book had been available to me when I was a young reader.
KK (04/07/11)

Great!
I loved it!!!! It was the best book that I think I have read in yyears!! I recommend to all. Friends and FAMILY!!!!!

On the Path to the Newbery Medal