Reader reviews and comments on The Sugar King of Havana, plus links to write your own review.

The Sugar King of Havana

Elena Spagnolie

There is 1 reader review for The Sugar King of Havana

Hortensia (09/20/10)

The Sugar King Of Havana
A must read for every Cuban. An enjoyable reading for anyone who loves to read.

It has been delightful to read about episodes and life styles that were forgotten but brought to life with such amenity and exactitude.

I borrowed the book from the local library, but I am rushing to the book store to buy my own copy. I want my children to read it so they "can recognize the island from the stories" in this book.

A very talented writer, very well written, with so many references and documented; no doubt the descriptions are real.

Congratulations, John Paul Rathbone.

• Book Jacket: All the Ugly and Wonderful Things