Reader reviews and comments on Blind Man's Bluff, plus links to write your own review.

Blind Man's Bluff

The Untold Story of American Submarine Espionage

by Sherry Sontag

Blind Man's Bluff

Nov 1998, 352 pages
    Oct 1999, 255 pages

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Blind Man's Bluff

Richard Virchow
I purchased a paperback book published by Harper Collins Publishers Inc.,and find that it is missing 30 or more pages and that 30 or more other pages appear twice. The book is “Blind Man’s Bluff, The Untold Story of American Submarine Espionage” by Sherry Sontag and Christopher Drew, ISBN 0-06-103004x. The book was purchased new, the cover and binding are intact, yet pages 37 through 68 are missing, but pages 69 through 100 are followed by pages 69 through 100 again! God Bless quality control in America! Used to be a time publishers were critical of misspellings.
Anonymous (07/15/01)

This was an excellent book. Skip Clancy's "The Bear and the Dragon." which was garbage. Choose this one if you want a real techno thriller. If you like history and good stories, read this one.

Edward Milla
I read this book and it was very interesting I'm a former halibut sailor and I felt like I went back on time to live my halibut days Okosh be gosh was the best part I was there

D. Greg Deaton
As a former crew member of Halibut and Parche and a member of Deep Dive Team One , I especially enjoyed the Oshkosh B'Gosh chapter. It contained a few minor inaccuracies, but it was great to be taken back to a period of my life that had such a profound effect on my attitudes and development. The photo of the Horse and Cow brought back a lot of fond memories. Thanks to Sontag and the Drews for bringing some of us back in from the cold.

• Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro
  • Book Jacket: Of Arms and Artists
    Of Arms and Artists
    by Paul Staiti

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.