Reader reviews and comments on Sarah's Key, plus links to write your own review.

Sarah's Key

by Tatiana de Rosnay

Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay

Jun 2007, 304 pages
    Sep 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Sarah's Key

Luvagoodbook (02/14/10)

A Definite Pageturner !
This book totally captivated me; I am going to recommend it to my book club. I thought the writing compelling, mesmerizing, and rich. It had all the elements of a great book...character development, suspense, intriguing plot lines, and even educational ! The Paris roundup of Jews completed by the French Gendarmes but initiated by the Nazis is not only not in American textbooks, it isn't in French students' books either.
It wasn't until 1995 that the President of France "apologized" for his country's participation in this ghastly act. The last great book I read was "The Help" so that gives you a clue as to my literary taste. :)
Rachele (01/29/10)

it was great until the ending
I loved this book! I read it over a two day period. But, the ending left me disappointed. I know the main character was on a journey and this journey led to the discovery of her failing marriage. She realized that it was time for her to move on. What was the significance of her final meeting with Sarah's son? Am I missing something?

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: The Rules of Magic

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F