Reader reviews and comments on Sarah's Key, plus links to write your own review.

Sarah's Key

Sep 2008, 320 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Sarah's Key

Luvagoodbook (02/14/10)

A Definite Pageturner !
This book totally captivated me; I am going to recommend it to my book club. I thought the writing compelling, mesmerizing, and rich. It had all the elements of a great book...character development, suspense, intriguing plot lines, and even educational ! The Paris roundup of Jews completed by the French Gendarmes but initiated by the Nazis is not only not in American textbooks, it isn't in French students' books either.
It wasn't until 1995 that the President of France "apologized" for his country's participation in this ghastly act. The last great book I read was "The Help" so that gives you a clue as to my literary taste. :)
Rachele (01/29/10)

it was great until the ending
I loved this book! I read it over a two day period. But, the ending left me disappointed. I know the main character was on a journey and this journey led to the discovery of her failing marriage. She realized that it was time for her to move on. What was the significance of her final meeting with Sarah's son? Am I missing something?

• Book Jacket: The Magnificent Esme Wells
    The Magnificent Esme Wells
    by Adrienne Sharp
    Esme Wells was not made to sit back and wait for her destiny. She was made to be magnificent. With ...
  • Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win The Rules of Magic

Win up to 12 copies for you & your book club!

The spellbinding prequel to Alice Hoffman's bestselling Practical Magic.

I Wouldn't T H W A T-F P