Reader reviews and comments on This Is Where I Leave You, plus links to write your own review.

This Is Where I Leave You

Donna Chavez

There are currently 2 reader reviews for This Is Where I Leave You

Janet (09/20/15)

This is Where I Leave You
The family in this book is brought together to mourn the loss of a family member in a traditional Jewish manner. The personalities are all different, and their individual quirks bring humor and insight into the family relationships.
Since I was raised as an "only" child and never experienced "sibling" relationships, I found the book to be enlightening and entertaining.
Llama (05/29/15)

excellent
I read this book a ways back, before a movie was made, and recommended it to every person I knew. I have read other novels by Tropper, and this has held up to be my favorite. Interesting story, sympathetic characters, and a very likable main man. Laughed aloud at times, and was on the verge of tears at others. An easy quick read that made me want for more.

• Book Jacket: Here I Am
    Commonwealth
    by Ann Patchett

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review