Reader reviews and comments on Wintergirls, plus links to write your own review.

Wintergirls

Vy Armour

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Wintergirls

Brianna (09/22/10)

A Read for All Ages
When I picked it up - I honestly didn't know what to expect. I'm not exactly the greatest at the symbolism thing. Once I figured out the numbers meant calories it clicked!

I read the book from beginning to end. Never put it down once. Heart touching and emotional. Laurie uses words that literally make you visualize what is happening.

The scale. The hospital.

Excellent read - in my opinion.
Anonymous (08/18/10)

:/ it was ok...
This book was semi-difficult to get through. I finally got through it on my second try. My first try I read the first few chapters and my second was for summer reading so I was kind of obligated. It had a good story line but it wasn't really for me.
Ciara (04/29/10)

Wintergirls.
Overall this book was amazing, it was very breath taking. & I completely understand where Lia is coming from throughout the book.
Annie Vaudrin (04/14/10)

BEST BOOK EVER!!!
This was the best book i have ever read! I finished it in 2 days and I loved it! It was sad at some parts but other then that I would recommend this book to everyone I know!

• Book Jacket: The Leavers
    The Leavers
    by Lisa Ko

The day before Deming Guo saw his mother for the last time, she surprised him at school. A navy ...

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R