Reader reviews and comments on Wintergirls, plus links to write your own review.

Wintergirls

Vy Armour

There are currently 12 reader reviews for Wintergirls

Brianna (09/22/10)

A Read for All Ages
When I picked it up - I honestly didn't know what to expect. I'm not exactly the greatest at the symbolism thing. Once I figured out the numbers meant calories it clicked!

I read the book from beginning to end. Never put it down once. Heart touching and emotional. Laurie uses words that literally make you visualize what is happening.

The scale. The hospital.

Excellent read - in my opinion.
Anonymous (08/18/10)

:/ it was ok...
This book was semi-difficult to get through. I finally got through it on my second try. My first try I read the first few chapters and my second was for summer reading so I was kind of obligated. It had a good story line but it wasn't really for me.
Ciara (04/29/10)

Wintergirls.
Overall this book was amazing, it was very breath taking. & I completely understand where Lia is coming from throughout the book.
Annie Vaudrin (04/14/10)

BEST BOOK EVER!!!
This was the best book i have ever read! I finished it in 2 days and I loved it! It was sad at some parts but other then that I would recommend this book to everyone I know!

• Book Jacket: Harmony
    A Gentleman in Moscow
    by Amor Towles

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Darling Days
    by iO Tillett Wright

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review