Reader reviews and comments on Q&A (Slumdog Millionaire), plus links to write your own review.

Q&A (Slumdog Millionaire)

by Vikas Swarup

Q&A (Slumdog Millionaire)

Jul 2005, 336 pages
    Nov 2008, 336 pages

There is 1 reader review for Q&A (Slumdog Millionaire)

Power Reviewer Lupoman (04/15/09)

Q & A
Having first seen the movie "Slumdog Millionaire", about a teenager from the slums of Mumbai who is a contestant on the TV game show "Who wants to be a millionaire" and is winning. But how does he do it? Is he cheating, is he very smart, or is it destiny?
The movie won many awards including the Oscar for Best Picture, so I read the book, hoping it was a satisfying read.
This book was phenomenal; far-exceeding my expectations, and a fast paced, page-turning story. The book is as good as the movie, but in my opinion, the book's ending is much better and very satisfying. A must read! 5 stars

• Book Jacket: I Contain Multitudes
    My Name Is Leon
    by Kit De Waal

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review