Reader reviews and comments on Murder on the Eiffel Tower, plus links to write your own review.

Murder on the Eiffel Tower

Beth Hemke Shapiro

There is 1 reader review for Murder on the Eiffel Tower

Brenda (07/28/09)

Couldn't put it down!
This book was everything a book of this genre should be. It was romantic, charming and suspenseful and read at a quick exciting pace! I only wish it had some beautiful sketches to illustrate the story as one of the main characters is an illustrator. I hope they make a good movie from this book- the French would do an excellent job with it, beautifully filmed right there in Paris and the Eiffel Tower with French subtitles!

• Book Jacket: All We Have Left
    by Louise Penny
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi

Children are not the people of tomorrow, but people today.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: