Reader reviews and comments on Savvy, plus links to write your own review.

Savvy

Jo Perry

There are currently 24 reader reviews for Savvy

LunaKat (11/15/14)

Obsessed ^.^
It's always a terrible moment when I finish this book. When I found out about Scumble and thought it might be about Mibs again, I was disappointed that it wasn't. I don't know...I guess I fell in love with the characters!
Luisa (04/06/13)

Completely amazing!
I found this book completely amazing! Especially the similes and metaphors. It's a really good story too; exciting,fun, and just the right size.
I read this the first time in 4th Grade, by now I've read it about five, maybe six, times... it gets better each time.
Plus it can be read by many ages, both girls and boys.
Thank you so-o-o much, Ingrid Law!
carli (01/31/12)

savvy
This book was awesome! So good I read it 4 times.
jason (01/29/12)

awesome book
I love this book! It is really interesting and exciting.
Sarha (01/13/12)

Wow
You should read this book it is very interesting. If you like adventure this is the book for you.
Brooke (01/10/12)

Love it
I loved this book so much!! It was one of my favorite books I read it in 4 hours!!
Ake (12/31/11)

DEFINITELY A GREAT BOOK TO READ!!!!!!!!!!
This was a very good book and I didn't want to put it down. I had to read it for a book report and I really enjoyed the story. If you like adventure, you should definitely read this book.
Em (12/17/11)

Good book
This book is wonderful, such a great read! the only thing that annoyed me was how she would say things three times, over and over and over, see what I mean?

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...
  • Book Jacket: Inferno
    Inferno
    by Steven Hatch
    The word "Ebola" sets off an almost visceral reaction in many of us; we think about the men, women ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R