Reader reviews and comments on The Story of a Marriage, plus links to write your own review.

by Andrew Sean Greer

Apr 2008, 208 pages
    Mar 2009, 208 pages

Lucia Silva

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Story of a Marriage

Michelle (04/15/11)

Something missing?
I thought this book was well written and had an interesting subject matter, but I wanted to know what Holland's thoughts were. Maybe that was the point of the book - that you never really know what your partner is thinking. I think it will be a good discussion book for my book group.
Power Reviewer Kim (12/02/08)

The Story of a Marriage
This is certainly a very well-written, involving novel that examines the complexities of love and marriage. Greer's prose is evocative and at times almost poetic. His characters are well-drawn and three-dimensional. I do have to admit, though, that although I enjoyed reading the book very much, there were a couple of plot elements I thought were introduced in an overly contrived manner, causing a disconnect rather than drawing me deeper into the novel.

• Book Jacket: Hag-Seed
    by Margaret Atwood
    There's a scene in The Tempest that many critics have concluded is indicative of Shakespeare&#...
  • Book Jacket: Crossing the Horizon
    Crossing the Horizon
    by Laurie Notaro

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.