Reader reviews and comments on The London Eye Mystery, plus links to write your own review.

The London Eye Mystery

Jo Perry

There are currently 14 reader reviews for The London Eye Mystery

Krflick (11/15/09)

the dolfin song
Oh my gosh it is an amazing book. I loved it. Really, read it.
ashley (08/19/09)

awesome book!!!!
I think this book is very good easy to understand very addictive. I just want to read it over and over again! great mystery for kids!
Zack6511 (05/19/09)

Zacks reveiw
This book is awesome! I read it for a book report (Im in 4th grade)and I will read it again!
ellie (04/19/09)

student
A great mystery book for kids.
faith (11/25/08)

the london eye mystery
The book is very good because it is chilling and exciting to read because you don't know what will happen next in the book.
Jen M. (11/16/08)

Different is good too
What a great narrator! It's easy to identify with this kid-- trying to manage a stressful situation, trying to connect with people, dealing with being different-- even though if you met him in person you might feel uncomfortable around him. The other kids in the book are all individuals with different traits and motivations, and I felt sympathy for all of them as they try to solve adult problems with only the resources available to children.

In addition, the mystery is a good one. The clues are laid out fairly (no sneaky last-minute guesses) and the conclusion is logical without being too obvious. Good for fifth-grade through eighth-grade, plus for mystery lovers in general.

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

The low brow and the high brow

K Your F C