Reader reviews and comments on Taken, plus links to write your own review.

Taken

Jo Perry

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Taken

ryder (10/02/11)

taken review
This was the dumbest book i have ever read. if your thinking about reading it i will give you some advice, DON'T. The cover makes it sound like it will be such a good book. I was very disappointed. I will say, tho. that the idea was good. Go back and read the back page.... sound awesome! right? It's a great idea. Kidnapping, the future, rich vs. poor. I would definitely be interested it that. However, than I started to read the book and omg, did it suck or what??? Don't read it. The words are poorly chosen, it doesn't get your attention, and what charity does when she's taken is not what a real 12 year old girl would do.
Bj (07/28/11)

loved it !!!!!!
This was an awesome book about a girl that gets kidnapped and fights her way through that keeps you you on the edge of your seat. It took me 2 days to read the book. I literally stayed up all night reading this. I definitely recommend this to any middle school readers.
LOVE (08/30/10)

MY REVIEW
I think this book is teeth clenching and that it is a book that you will not know what will happen next. I love it!
Bluebabe (08/13/10)

Loved it
I actually really enjoyed this book. Normally I don't like my summer reading books but this kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting more. Thumbs up from me! :)
Nvaz (08/04/10)

Taken
Don't understand how can this book be on a school list if it has sexual content.
Bharat (07/15/10)

Awsome!!!
This book is about the kidnapping of a girl. Find out who kidnaps her, and how shocking it is!
Chon (06/03/10)

Great Book
The book Taken by Edward Bloor was great and had a jaw dropping twist at the end. It's good for middle school readers, and had me at the edge of my seat while i was reading it. Bloor got down on this book.
twolf (05/27/10)

TAKEN
This book was okay with the twists and turns but I would really recommend this book to Middle School readers.

Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win Mothers of Sparta

Mothers of Sparta: A Memoir

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!