Reader reviews and comments on The Night Tourist, plus links to write your own review.

The Night Tourist

by Katherine Marsh

The Night Tourist

Sep 2007, 240 pages
    Sep 2008, 256 pages

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Night Tourist

A Reader (09/05/10)

My review
This was a very exciting book filled with many plot twists and an ending that readers like me will never expect.
A Reader (04/11/10)

Good Book
This book was a good exciting adventure. For readers who like mythological adventures in the modern age.
miranda skelton (10/08/08)

The book you will never put down
This book is very interesting while you read this book you will find it hard to put it down. The story line is incredibly well thought out. Reading this story I found a new author that I would by any book written by her. I just pick a book of the shelf because I was trying to find book that I either haven't read or the type that I read I didn't have much time so I picked this book because I knew it had to do with ghosts and they are very interesting to read about. This book will leave you wanting to know what happens next. Its killing me just waiting for the next book to come out.

One Month Free Membership

by Scott Stambach

"An auspicious, gut-wrenching, wonderful debut." - Kirkus, starred review

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

This Must Be the Place