Reader reviews and comments on Angela's Ashes, plus links to write your own review.

Angela's Ashes

Sep 1996, 360 pages
    May 1999, 255 pages

There are currently 88 reader reviews for Angela's Ashes

Big boy sean (03/25/02)

I would like to emphase edwardos comments and also think it is stimulating
Lachlan Edwardos (03/25/02)

I beleive the book is very good. THis book would be useful as stimulus material. I loved the book and could not put it down.
Freddy Wonganoff (03/25/02)

I really actually loved the book. I found the book to be inspiring and insightful - and it should definately be a study text - just not in yr 11 - possibly year 12.
Kimi (03/20/02)

I thought that this book was truly moving and it shows that ther's always someone worse off than you. I also thought that it's unbelievable how much has happened to him and i don't think that i could cope, so Frank must have tried to make the best of his life even though it was bitterly depressing.
Amy (03/17/02)

Depressing at times, but fascinating how his spirit is kept alive throughout the book.
Jess Goode (03/11/02)

Angela's Ashes is full of humour and misery, but most amazingly, is full of forgiveness. An awe enspiring autobiography which sends out the message that we should never give up hope!
Malicia (03/11/02)