Reader reviews and comments on Not on Our Watch, plus links to write your own review.

Not on Our Watch

The Mission to End Genocide in Darfur and Beyond

by Don Cheadle, John Prendergast

Not on Our Watch

• Paperback:
    May 2007, 192 pages

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Not on Our Watch

Jolly (01/11/10)

My Thoughts on "Not on Our Watch"
This book was an excellent book. It really opened up my eyes to what has been occurring in Africa for over two hundred years. I was very clueless to all the pain, hardship, and struggle that still remain in Africa. It’s insane to know that people my age and even lower are losing their lives, losing their families, and is participating in this massacre to kill off each other. I am sixteen years old so can you imagine that? It’s a very relieving book and I recommend that everyone that has eyes and ears should read this book. I personally will love to have a chance to visit Africa to volunteer as an helper to help stop Genocide in Africa.
Samantha Fox (01/10/10)

Do Not Sleep
Excellent book! It has encouraged me to make my community be aware of what is going on.
Marnita Kidd-Love (07/19/07)

Exilerating!
I met John 20 years ago, an utterably nice person through in through..

I knew he was bound for a life made up of great things.. Keep up the wonderful work, you're what this world needs.....

I never had the opportunity to say thanks, for being there when my daughters and I needed you......They would not have had a Christmas if it were not for you...

Please continue to share your life's adventures and findings with all of us...
Sincerely,
Marnita
Triniti Thomas (06/21/07)

This is a great read! As an African-American with a voice, I commit to a vital role in efforts of ending the genocide in Darfur and beyond. Given the current situation in Darfur, I hope that you too will seriously consider responsibility,education, and advocacy.

Thank you Don Cheadle & John Prendergast for a wonderful and informative book!!!

One Month Free Membership

Underground Airlines
    by Ben Winters

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

Sweet Caress