Reader reviews and comments on Under The Tuscan Sun, plus links to write your own review.

Under The Tuscan Sun

At Home In Italy

by Frances Mayes

Under The Tuscan Sun

Oct 1996, 280 pages
    Oct 1997, 255 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Under The Tuscan Sun

Rachel (03/13/02)

Amazingly BORING! Should on my high school reading list (i'm reading it for english 12R) the book has no substance, no story, no plot
Anonymous (08/12/01)

Dana Viglante
This was the best book I have ever read. I traveled through Italy three years ago and did not want to come home. Frances Mayes style of writing made me feel like I was sitting at the table with her. It was a wonderful book and I was disappointed when I finished the last page. I wish that it could have gone on and on. Fortunately, I ran out and bought the sequel - Bella Tuscany. I recommend that you run (not walk) to your nearest bookstore and purchase both books. They will transport you to Italy.

The Never-Open Desert Diner
    by James Anderson
    James Anderson's debut novel, The Never-Open Desert Diner, starts off as an entertaining ...
    In the Country of Men
    by Hisham Matar
  • Book Jacket: Holding Up the Universe
    Holding Up the Universe
    by Jennifer Niven

Good as it is to inherit a library, it is better to collect one.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: