Reader reviews and comments on Under The Tuscan Sun, plus links to write your own review.

Under The Tuscan Sun

Oct 1996, 280 pages
    Oct 1997, 255 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Under The Tuscan Sun

Rachel (03/13/02)

Amazingly BORING! Should on my high school reading list (i'm reading it for english 12R) the book has no substance, no story, no plot
Anonymous (08/12/01)

Dana Viglante
This was the best book I have ever read. I traveled through Italy three years ago and did not want to come home. Frances Mayes style of writing made me feel like I was sitting at the table with her. It was a wonderful book and I was disappointed when I finished the last page. I wish that it could have gone on and on. Fortunately, I ran out and bought the sequel - Bella Tuscany. I recommend that you run (not walk) to your nearest bookstore and purchase both books. They will transport you to Italy.

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown