Reader reviews and comments on Under The Tuscan Sun, plus links to write your own review.

Under The Tuscan Sun

At Home In Italy

by Frances Mayes

Under The Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes

Oct 1996, 280 pages
    Oct 1997, 255 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Under The Tuscan Sun

Rachel (03/13/02)

Amazingly BORING! Should on my high school reading list (i'm reading it for english 12R) the book has no substance, no story, no plot
Anonymous (08/12/01)

Dana Viglante
This was the best book I have ever read. I traveled through Italy three years ago and did not want to come home. Frances Mayes style of writing made me feel like I was sitting at the table with her. It was a wonderful book and I was disappointed when I finished the last page. I wish that it could have gone on and on. Fortunately, I ran out and bought the sequel - Bella Tuscany. I recommend that you run (not walk) to your nearest bookstore and purchase both books. They will transport you to Italy.

Discover your next great read here

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

If We Were Villains
    by M. L. Rio

If every country had to write a book about elephants...

W's M T Store?