Reader reviews and comments on Nineteen Minutes, plus links to write your own review.

Nineteen Minutes

by Jodi Picoult

Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult

Mar 2007, 464 pages
    Feb 2008, 464 pages

There are currently 34 reader reviews for Nineteen Minutes

Ali (03/21/07)

Nineteen Minutes is the most amazing book Jodi Picoult has written yet. She never stops amazing me. This book is incredibly deep. She gets inside the heads of people in every situation, making you realize that judgment can lead to compassion if you take the time to learn where the enemy weeps.
Kathy (03/20/07)

We Never Know
How Jodi gets into the minds of teenagers is incredible. I am a librarian and the kids agree. I hope that many people will read this book because I believe we have to change the way we act. Just because we are the big guy in the world doesn't mean everything we do is right.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F