Reader reviews and comments on Nineteen Minutes, plus links to write your own review.

Nineteen Minutes

by Jodi Picoult

Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult

Mar 2007, 464 pages
    Feb 2008, 464 pages

There are currently 34 reader reviews for Nineteen Minutes

Ali (03/21/07)

Nineteen Minutes is the most amazing book Jodi Picoult has written yet. She never stops amazing me. This book is incredibly deep. She gets inside the heads of people in every situation, making you realize that judgment can lead to compassion if you take the time to learn where the enemy weeps.
Kathy (03/20/07)

We Never Know
How Jodi gets into the minds of teenagers is incredible. I am a librarian and the kids agree. I hope that many people will read this book because I believe we have to change the way we act. Just because we are the big guy in the world doesn't mean everything we do is right.

• Book Jacket: I See You
    I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh
    Clare MackIntosh has written a haunting thriller that has kept our readers at the edge of their ...
  • Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

I write to add to the beauty that now belongs to me

K Your F C