Reader reviews and comments on Forever in Blue, plus links to write your own review.

Forever in Blue

Apr 2008, 416 pages

There are currently 16 reader reviews for Forever in Blue

Tina (09/18/08)

OMG I <3 This Book!
I absolutely LOVED this book.. I love the entire series. Yea, she did rush a little, but she still did a fabulous job..... But honestly, the only thing that I didn't like was the ending. It was very disappointing. If there is to be s sequel to come, it would be good, but Ann Brashares needs to write a worthy sequel and end to the series, or else she will be letting a lot of fans down.....
Shannen G. (08/01/08)

Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares
Hi, I am Shannen. I know for a fact that tonnes of twelve year olds (Like Me) have/or are reading this book. I was thoroughly enjoying this book until I got to the sex scene with Brian and Tibby. Ok, this is a fact of life, but it got really, really, in depth to the fact that is was kinda gross. Otherwise, it's all good. I'd probably rate it 7/10 because of the sex scene. I also think Ann should come to Australia for book signing. I'll admit, that is the BEST friendship book/momento I've ver come across. I'm moving away soon and my gift to my bestie, Erica, was the sisterhood movie. Anyway, keep it up Ann, you're doing very, very well!
Shelby (05/30/08)

I LOVE THIS BOOK!
Ann Brashares is truly brilliant. I love her and I love all of the Sisterhood books. I can totally relate to all the girls and I wish i were their friends. Any one who hasn't read this must.
kayla star (02/11/08)

best book ever
This book is honestly one of the best ever written and I love Tibby and Brian! Anyway 5 out of 5
Kathleen (01/09/08)

Sisterhood
Have you ever felt a special connection between you and a book? I know that this may sound silly, but with the book Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares I felt a special connection. The way the author wrote this story made me feel as though I was with Carmen Tibby Lena and Bridget in the story. After I was finished with this book I was sad that the series was over. The first three books really got to me and then I could not wait for the fourth. This is just like the Harry Potter series, wonderful until it is over.
rachie (12/13/07)

THE END OF THE SISTERHOOD
This was a great book though I read it with guilt knowing that when I finished it it would be over. The whole four books were great to read it is amazing I just wish she could have written more books on it. In the future it will be good to see them in movies if they come out because I don't really think people know who much of a great writer she really is. I don't know what the person two comments below me was saying the writer made it so hard to put the book down and believe me I don't really like reading. =)

I lOvE tHe SiStErHoOd Of ThE tRaVeLiNg PaNtS

FOREVER IN BLUE (L)
m.n.m. (09/30/07)

forever in blue
I thought this book was very good, Ann Brashares had created a wonderful series. I was hoping that there would be a fifth book. If there was I would definitely read it !
-m.n.m.
Unknown (07/03/07)

Forever In Blue, Forever Disapointed
I loved the first three books in the series. In them Brashares writing is clean, concise, and her story lines always well thought out, but this last book clearly lacked the time and effort spent on the other three. In the book she flounders attempting to find an interesting story line for every girl, not to mention an embarrassing amount of typos for a professionally published book. The girls never spend any time together, and the ending is disappointing at best. My worst fear, that Ann had moved on to bigger and better things in the middle of writing this book, was realized when I saw that she just came out with a new book, for more adult readers. As an adult reader of the Pants series, I am truly disappointed that she abandoned these characters, and the fans who loved them, for another prospect. The thing that's most upsetting is she can't go back and fix it, it's forever published, and forever disappointing.

• Book Jacket: All the Ugly and Wonderful Things